Thursday, September 23, 2010

MOVING DAY

Moving day is here and I am so nerves but excited at the same time, today I move out of my apartment and tomorrow me, my dad, Joseph, and Jerry dog start our long drive down to CA. We will stop in Oregon for Friday night at my grandpa's house and than on Saturday drive down to Sacramento were Brian's parents will meet us and my dad will hop on a plane. From there we will stay for a night in Modesto and drive down to Lompoc on Sunday and than on Monday I get my house. Writing it down right now makes it seem like Monday will never come but I am going to take it day by day. I am not worried about Jerry he was great on the way up here, but I am a little worried about Joseph he is starting to tolerate the car better, he really only has a problem if he is hungry. I it's a little disappointing that this is my four time moving and each time Brian has not been able to help (lucky man) I hate to move and I hate to drive so I am probably going to be crabby, but on the bright side for this move I have decided to go off my diet so I will be eating "comfort" food so maybe I wont be so crabby.

My brother came over to help load up the truck this morning and Joseph wasn't up yet so Tyler decide he need to go back to bed till Joseph was ready to get up

2 comments: