Friday, February 12, 2010

Not Just a Number

I am really big in to numbers, I like them to go together some how, it is kind of an OCD thing but not as bad. So of course I am going to think long and hard on the numbers/birthday for the baby since I get to pick it kind of. Joseph is due in the 15th of April and I think that sounds like such an ugly birthday, I have 6-6-88 and Brian has 12-12-83, my birthday also adds up to how old I am turning, so my next birthday is 6-6-10 and those numbers added up it 22 and that will be my age, ps I am not the devil but my 18th birthday was 6-6-06. So I can choose a week before Joseph is due, here is what I wanted 4-4-10 or 4-6-10 (cause 4 plus 6 is 10, and on his tenth bday his date will be 4-6-20 and half of 20 is ten) or 4-10-10. Here is what I was told the 4th is Easter, the 6th is too soon, and the 10th is a Saturday and they don't do surgeries on Saturdays, they said pick between the 8th or 9th. I was so disappointed with all those days, but than I thought on it and decided the 9th cause it looks good 4-9-10 and it rolls off the tongue, and it is 20 days before Abigail's (4-29-09 her's sounds better but oh well) also my mom pointed out it is a week and a day before hers. So I have decided on the 9th and the doctor told me she will see what she can do and I said um no I didn't get my other dates I will have this one, and because it's on the 9th I do not have to get a needle in my belly, dodged that bullet twice. But I am going in next week to get an ultra sound, it is to make sure he is growing as he should be, since the doctor measure my belly and it was the same size as two weeks ago. Now I didn't know if that was a bad thing, but she said that if you are with in a couple inches of the weeks that you are than it's okay, but just to make sure I will be getting an ultra sound. Since I measured a little big last time my husband thinks that I am all caught up now so there is nothing to worry about.

2 comments:

  1. Tell the doc that I already wrote 4-9-10 on the calendar so that is what the date will have to be ;-) I know everything is going to be fine - but I am super excited you get to see him again!!!! Let me know how the apt goes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 4-9-10 sounds like a great birthday!! I just went through this trying to schedule my own c-section and I really wanted an April baby, so we settled on April 1st. I totally get the more than just a number thing. :)
    Have fun at your next ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete