Sunday, February 21, 2010

3.



What a week we have had, everyone had something big happen to them this week. I got to see little Joseph 4pounds 4ounces and he has a big head but if you have seen his dad you wouldn't be surprised :) Jerry had a blind date on Sunday for a pug dance wore a tux and everything he looked so hansom and he had fun, though his date was a little older she tolerated him, than on Friday he got snipped, he is still a man dog just missing some parts but he really doesn't seem to mind all that much. I got to go to GAY bingo and support AIDS foundation, and had the best time every, also it was the latest I have stayed out in a long time. And last but not least Brian boarded his plane today at 1:30pm his time 10:30am my time to go off on his adventure. He called and I asked if he was nervous and he told me no he was just ready to get over there, but that is Brian for you he likes that kind of stuff, I am sad but will just keep pushing on, he is going to try to call he said when he gets off in Ireland, but we don't know if that will happen or not. But from Ireland he goes to some where in Afghanistan and than from there he goes to his little base. So now I just await his call, email, letter, pigeon :) Um but things to come for getting ready for mister Joseph, I am going to have a 3d ultra sound the first week of march, and have my baby shower the second week of march. I have an appointment this friday, and than one every week after that, he will be here soon. I am still working and will until he comes than I will take a little break and hopefully jump back in to working, Jerry will have to come to terms that he will not be the only one that need mom's attention but he is going to a big pug party in May which I am super excited about. There I think I covered it all

2 comments:

  1. You sound like you are as busy as I am!!!! Lots of fun coming your way - I wish I was closer!!!

    ReplyDelete